GLOBUS 2022: Enchanting Canyonlands (AM)
11 Day Tour from Las Vegas to Las Vegas
If you haven't stood before fairy chimneys or squatting goblins, then you haven't been on a vacation that truly rocks. Leading you to the nation's most fascinating chasms, hoodoos, and other rock formations, this canyonlands vacation is as multilayered as the ancient tiers of stone that formed them. Starting under the neon lights of Las Vegas, you'll make your way to the flame-colored walls of six national parks throughout Arizona and Utah, including Grand Canyon, Arches, Canyonlands, Capitol Reef, Bryce Canyon, and Zion National Parks. Rock on with a Lake Powell boat cruise through stunning Glen Canyon and a 4-wheel drive ride through the Navajo Nation's majestic Monument Valley. Backcountry barbecues, wine tastings, and rustic, resort lodges within a stone's throw of the nation's most spellbinding views only deepen your canyonlands experience.
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 9/30/2022
- 11 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Las Vegas||Welcome to Las Vegas! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and traveling companions for a welcome drink.|
|Day 2||Las Vegas-Grand Canyon National Park||LAS VEGAS Scenic Drive through Mojave Desert along Route 66 en route to Grand Canyon National Park.GRAND CANYON NATIONAL PARK Orientation tour. (B,D)|
|Day 3||GRAND CANYON NATIONAL PARK-LAKE POWELL||GRAND CANYON NATIONAL PARK Free time this morning.LAKE POWELL Scenic cruise followed by free time this evening. (B,D)|
|Day 4||Lake Powell||LAKE POWELL Free day. (B)ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Lake Powell with a guided visit to Antelope Slot Canyon. This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase on MyGlobus. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.|
|Day 5||LAKE POWELL-MONUMENT VALLEY NAVAJO TRIBAL PARK||MONUMENT VALLEY NAVAJO TRIBAL PARK Free time this afternoon before a [LF] Navajo backcountry cookout. (B,D)|
|Day 6||Moab||MONUMENT VALLEY NAVAJO TRIBAL PARK [LF] 4-wheel-drive tour with a Navajo Guide. Visit a Navajo Hogan (traditional housing) with rug-weaving demonstration.MOAB [LF] Wine tasting, followed by Western BBQ. (B,D)|
|Day 7||DEAD HORSE POINT STATE PARK||ARCHES NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive through the park.CANYONLANDS NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive through the park.DEAD HORSE POINT STATE PARK Guided visit.MOAB Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 8||Bryce Canyon National Park||MOAB Scenic drive on Journey Through Time Scenic Byway and through Capitol Reef National Park en route to Bryce Canyon National Park.BRYCE CANYON NATIONAL PARK Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 9||Bryce Canyon National Park||BRYCE CANYON NATIONAL PARK Guided sightseeing this morning. Remainder of the day is free. (B)|
|Day 10||Las Vegas||ZION NATIONAL PARK Guided sightseeing.LAS VEGAS Farewell dinner. (B,D)|
|Day 11||Las Vegas||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase.
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations ? Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include International airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) ? please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).